You are here
- Fill out an adoption application. If you are renting/leasing or own a condo or townhome, you must include a letter from your landlord or your HOA.
- An AGSDR Volunteer will call your Vet and Personal References. Please authorize the Vet to release information to AGSDR.
- An AGSDR Volunteer will call to schedule a home visit.
- If approved to adopt, you will be connected with the foster for any dogs you are interested in.
- An adoption contract and minimum adoption fee of $300 is required. For puppies there is a $350 minimum adoption fee.